Welcome | Mission & Values | Reports | Staff | Programs & Outreach | Citation Appeals | Community Awareness | FAQs | Recruitment
ROLESVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT
The Town of Rolesville is a beautiful bedroom community just outside of Raleigh and is considered the fastest growing community in North Carolina, in an area ranked as one of the best places in the nation to live. The Rolesville Police Department is also a fast growing agency and we are constantly looking for qualified candidates who are interested in a Law Enforcement career with a small, but professional department. Rolesville Police Officers are outfitted with great equipment, assigned a take-home patrol car, and starting pay that exceeds that of most other agencies throughout the state. If you are interested in having a satisfying career in Law Enforcement, please consider the Rolesville Police Department.
Click Here for a copy of the Rolesville Police Department’s Minimum Standards.
Click Here for a copy of the Rolesville Police Department’s Recruitment Package.
Click Here for a online fillable F-3 (Law Enforcement Personal History Statement).
Click here to download an application for employment.
Rolesville Police Department Job Openings
DUTIES: This is an entry level law enforcement position. Duties include: answering calls for service; enforcement of laws and ordinances; preventive patrol; preliminary and follow-up investigations.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be a high school graduate or must have earned a G.E.D. certificate.
- Must not have committed or been convicted of a felony or serious misdemeanor.
- Excellent physical condition and health certified through a physical examination.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be at least 20 years old.
- Must pass a psychological evaluation/examination provided by the agency.
- Must pass a drug screening test.
- Applicants must have completed BLET and be eligible to obtain certification as a LEO from
- North Carolina Training and Standards.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to obtain a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
CLOSING DATE: Closed
All applicants should fill out a Town Application and an F3 Form located on-line at RolesvilleNC.gov. Mail applications and F3 to the Town of Rolesville Town Hall, P.O. Box 250, Rolesville, NC 27571 or hand deliver at 502 Southtown Circle, Rolesville, NC 27571. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources Department at 919-556-3506 or email email@example.com