ROLESVILLE NEEDS VOLUNTEERS!
All committee and advisory board members are volunteers. Volunteer activities range from landscaping, fundraising to simply giving your professional opinion at meetings. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
If you’d like to donate your time to help Rolesville with Parks and Recreation projects or to serve on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board or subcommittee, please contact Town Hall or fill out our Candidate Questionnaire below. Return the form to Rolesville Town Hall, 502 Southtown Circle, Rolesville, NC, 27571.
Click here to download the Candidate Questionnaire
Volunteers are needed for:
- Evaluation Days: Registering children, handing out numbers
- Recreation Day: parade line up
- Head coach for youth athletics
- Fall Festival: sell tickets and tee shirts, supervise children’s activities
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Rolesville Tree Board