Below are the job(s) currently open with the Town of Rolesville. Click here to download an application for future employment.
POSITION: Police Officer (2 Positions)
- SALARY RANGE: $37,937 – $56,147
- DUTIES: This is an entry level law enforcement position. Duties include: answering calls for service; enforcement of laws and ordinances; preventive patrol; preliminary and follow-up investigations.
- REQUIREMENTS: Must be a high school graduate or must have earned a G.E.D. certificate
- Must not have committed or been convicted of a felony or serious misdemeanor.
- Excellent physical condition and health certified through a physical examination.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must pass a psychological evaluation/examination provided by the agency.
- Must pass a drug screening test.
- Applicants must have completed BLET and be eligible to obtain certification as a LEO from North Carolina Training and Standards.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to obtain a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
- CLOSING DATE: Applications accepted until September 15, 2014.
- Please fill out a Town Application and an F-3 form. Applications may be picked up at Rolesville Police Department, 204 Southtown Circle, Rolesville, NC between 8:00AM and 5:00PM Monday through Friday or downloaded from the towns website rolesvillenc.gov
- Contact – Rolesville Police Department – 204 Southtown Circle – Rolesville, NC 27571 – 919.556.7226 – Chief Matthew Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Captain Bobby Langston (email@example.com)