The purpose of this page is to notify community residents and businesses about upcoming hearings and meetings. The more involved citizens are in their government, the more trusted, transparent, and efficient the municipality will be. For any specific questions about items you see below, please contact the Rolesville Town Hall at 919.556.3506.
All Public Hearings are at Rolesville Town Hall (502 Southtown Circle) and start at 7:00 pm, unless otherwise noted.
Public Hearings for: August 1, 2017
- The Town Board will hold a quasi-judicial hearing involving Case D17-01 for consideration of a site plan for the development of a child day care facility at 6600 Rogers Road.
- The Town Board will hold a legislative public hearing for consideration of the proposed Town of Rolesville Comprehensive Plan.
- The Town Board will hold a continued legislative public hearing involving Case A17-02 for consideration of a voluntary annexation petition by Tommie Lewis Bailey to bring 2.5 acres (PIN 1870101772) into the Rolesville Corporate limits – CONTINUED FROM JULY 11th.
- The Town Board will hold a continued legislative public hearing involving Case M17-03 for consideration of a map amendment request by Tommie Lewis Bailey to rezone 2.5 acres of land located at 11900 Louisburg Road (PIN 1870101772) from R-40W (Residential-40 Watershed, Wake county) to CH-W (Commercial Highway Watershed) with a Special Intensity Allocation designation – CONTINUED FROM JULY 11th.
- The Town Board will hold a continued legislative public hearing involving Case SUP17-01 for consideration of a special user permit petition by Joaquin and Monica Fernandez for development of a ~15,000 retail establishment on a 2.5 acre parcel located at 11900 Louisburg Road (PIN1870101772) – CONTINUED FROM JULY 11TH.